Mr.Roulette Mr.Roulette

wtf is this shit

MAC Escape MAC Escape

Even though I had some what fun the thing that brings this down is the poor anti aliasing however it is fun I 'spose.

goldleader23 responds:

Pixel art isn't supposed to have anti-aliasing, but I see where you're coming from.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Cool game

Not bad. Animation and game play was awesome. Alot of hard work and very smooth. 3D animation was also another key factor that I liked. Keep up the good work!!! 5/5 10/10

8-bit Binary Converter 8-bit Binary Converter

If you couldn't understand the top it means, nice work. I haven't seen much converters like this in a long time. Good work on underdog aswell

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

Amazing

I've played many games in my time at NG but this I have to say beats all. Art was awesome alot of hours must of been spent for it and video intros we're also fantasic. Acriptionscripting looks very advanced and time and effort is seen throughout the game. Medal's we're also a great add-on to get more people to play. I think this deserves an 11 but the Newgrounds rating system does 10/10 and 5/5 although it deserves more. Great job hope to see more!!!

In Utero In Utero

lol

Fantastic. I can't get through boss, he's to hard lol :)

FetusFulp responds:

just keep trying.

Escape Pico's School Escape Pico's School

Not very good

Bugs, and I can't find most stuff. And the North, East, South and west are to big. Good try and mayjor fix

Pico's School Pico's School

I loved it!

I loved everything. NG medals were awesome and not bad for a flash 3 game. All Newgrounders should play it. 5/5 10/10

Effing Hail Effing Hail

LOVED IT

The gameplay and graphics was awesome. Im dying to know that song! Please respond if possible but great game, keep it up

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Wow

The graphics, gameplay and everything was sweet. I loved the NG medals add-on too. The game is hard but it is supposed to be. The guns were awesome and modding your person was not to bad. This game got my 10 and 5.

Keep up the great work!!